Hello everybody,
I have a question about searching in Inisght macro for confluence. We have macro on Conflu page with AD users database and would like to get possbility for users to searching users phone numbers. Phone number is one of Active Directory object.
Best from Poland
Robert
Hi @Exatel
I believe that as long as the users have jira and confluence access they should be ok. You will have to import the ad info to insight first.
Regards
Hi Fabian,
Maybe My question wasn't perfect. I would like to give people possibility to search in Confluence via phone, name, department. We ave users in AD and showing it in Insight macro but we have list of all users without possibility to search.
BestRobert
Hi,
Still without answer
Best
Any solutions?
I have exactly the same question - have you received any solutions?
If the add on doesn't let you, you got your answer. To be honest I would not use the macro at all. They are probably not doing any development on it to improve it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.