I have a ConfiForm that creates a Jira Story issue sets Epic and Assignee based on inputs and then sends an email to the requestor. I need to expand of the Forms capability.
I need to add dropdown which has 3 options; SelectionA, SelectionB & SelectionC
Consider the following scenarios:
- When SelectionA is selected the following actions should take place:
- Create a Jira Story on BoardA
- Set EpicA and AssigneeA
- Send EmailA
- When SelectionB is selected the following actions should take place:
- Create a Jira Story on BoardA
- Set EpicB and AssigneeA
- Send EmailB
- When SelectionC is selected the following actions should take place:
- Create a Jira Story on BoardB
- Set EpicC and AssigneeB
- Send EmailA
So there will be two types/values for Boards, Assignees & Email content. But there will be 3 Epics. There will be more options added to the dropdown later but they very likely should fall in one of the three above scenarios.
Appreciate any input of links to docs/tutorials to help set this up.