Hi there,
we currently have a Jira with an internal database running. Now we want to handle the authentication via our ActiveDirectory.
I've set everything up and the connection works great. However if I log in with my account and my AD-Password all my group info is lost. I just got the jira-users group because I stated that each user should have this.
How can I manage to maintain all the groups/roles someone has? If I check my account in the user browser it looks like this before i changed to :
UserId Name Groups
brn842 Brian B {several}
Then I changed the order of the directory servers (first Delegated LDAP-Access), logged in with my user and now it looks like this:
UserId Name Groups
BRN842 Brian B jira-users
As you see the UserID changed to Uppercase (i didn't login with an uppercase username. Could be coming from the AD.
So..Anyone can help me how I could maintain all the groups/roles of the users?