Good morning everyone,
I need your wisdom 
I'm struggling with some queries and I'm not able to solve it. I explain:
I have a page with several children pages, all pages have the same type of title, starting with a date: YYYY/MM/DD - Page title
My question is, how can I filter only the children pages that in the title, begin with 2022/11 for example, in this way I can only visualize the pages of November.
If I use a search like this: space = RBP AND parent = "121082539" AND title ~ "2022/11" order by title desc It does show pages that are 2022/11/XX but it is not a clean search. If I have a page with this title, for example: 2022/10/11 - Blablabla it also shows it to me, because the "~" (fuzzy) interprets it as "related".
I hope I have explained, sorry about my English :S
Thanks so much