Hi All,
Me again with more questions about the JIRA Rally Connector which I appreciate possibly shouldn't be asked here, but I could use some pointers with debugging the SOAP requests that the connector is making.
We had the JIRA Rally Connector configured and working successfully against JIRA 5.1.3 (not supported, but works) to copy new tickets from JIRA to Rally and to sync any updates made in JIRA to those tickets over to Rally. At some point in the last month something changed that stopped the updates from syncing.
New tickets created in JIRA are correctly copied over to Rally, but when the connector looks for updates with the following call:
POST http://myjira.example.com/rpc/soap/jirasoapservice-v2/getIssuesFromJqlSearch?in0=**masked**&in1=type=1 and project = "HERMES" and RallyID > 0 and updated >= "2012-10-17 15:12"&in2=9999
it never find any tickets that need updating despite there being tickets that match the query as if I run:
type=1 and project = "HERMES" and RallyID > 0 and updated >= "2012-10-17 15:12"
in the Issue Navigator in the JIRA UI it returns the tickets I'm expecting to see.
Other than enabling the SOAP access logs and SOAP dump logs is there anything else I can enable/use to try and figure out why the SOAP API is not returning any results?
I've got the feeling I'm missing something obvious with this, but just cannot see it at the moment so any help would be much appreciated.
Cheers,
Andrew.