Hey
My page is arranged while editing. Once I click 'update' its all get mess, including:
Rows over each other, mixed text, deleting 'enter' space between rows...
Maybe it related to using 'copy-paste' from external places?
Thank you
@Noam Baum copying and pasting from Word is tricky. Since Microsoft Office documents have underlying formatting (since it is a rich text editor) that may cause content to be moved around when saving. I usually check this by pasting the content into Notepad and seeing if the same results happen as you are seeing when you publish. At the time of publishing in Confluence any of that underlying formatting surfaces, resulting in the odd line breaks you are experiencing.
There is another proposed solution in this thread, but I have never implemented it myself. The advice above has always sufficed.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/How-to-retain-Word-document-formatting-when-converting-to/qaq-p/1074786
Hope this helps.
@Noam Baum if my answer helped you, please consider marking it as accepted so that others looking for the same or similar issues can find it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.