Confluence uses its own storage format to store the content of pages, page templates, blueprints, blog posts and comments.
I need to convert HTML into this storage format and was wondering if there is already a plugin that will do this for me? If not, how would I go about doing this?
Confluence Storage Format | Confluence Data Center and Server 7.20 | Atlassian Documentation
Hi @Sasha Morozevich ,
Welcome to Atlassian community.
Are you looking to include some website content into confluence pages ? If that is the case then you can use the HTML macro .
HTML macro
I hope the info helps. Have a good day!
Thanks,
Srinath T
@Srinatha Tondihal
I am using an html macro.
I got the html posting, but now the styling is not working. It's posting HTML as if there were no stylesheets referenced.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.