How can I configure the Confluence Space for all content to be shared with the customer?(The customer does not have a Confluence license)
Hi @Star ,
Welcome to Atlassian community.
Since you want to share the space with external user who does not have license. You will have to enable anonymous access. When you make your content available to anonymous users, this means anyone on the internet. The anonymous access feature can’t accommodate sharing with some anonymous people and not others. It’s all or nothing.
You can follow the steps mentioned in the below article for configuring the same.
I hope the above info helps. Have a good day!
Thanks,
Srinath T
Hi Srinatha,
Thanks for the answer!
Kind regards,
Star
i have another question.Maybe you can help me.
Here is the link:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/several-How-To-articles-from-Customer-Service-Desk-gt/qaq-p/2190693
Thanks
@Star , Hope you are doing fine. I will check the other post . In the mean while feel free to accept the answer, this way this thread will be marked closed and the community members can focus on the open discussions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.