is it possible to create a distribution list in Jira for the approval process instead of an Individual approver?
Hi @puskar bhurtel ,
welcome to the Atlassian community!
You can do that through the Approval Plugin https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211763/herzum-approval?tab=overview&hosting=cloud
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Hi Fabio, is this feature already live in Jira or is it coming soon? if it is active, how do I go about implementing this functionality as I am pretty new to Jira and the work, I am trying to do is for an organization that I work for. Also, is there a cost associated with this feature implementation? if you can provide a bit more detail, I'd really appreciate it.
thank you
this is not a builtin feature but it is provided by an external addon.
Thank you, Fabio. I'd assume it'll come with additional cost if we want to implement this feature on the current license agreement. correct me if I am wrong.
Thank you
sure. I appreciate your input so much
Hi, I have a quick question.
on a Jira Service desk, how can I change the hyperlink as an admin? on the attached file, I've "Click here" hyper link that navigates the user to a confluence page. fast-forward, we are not using that page anymore, and a new page needs to be updated with this hyperlink. how do I make that update.
here is the screenshot
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.