Hi,
I want to know can a Knowledge Base created in Confluence be shared with a client who is not using confluence. If yes, How?
If some video tutorial is available for same do share.
Yes, allow anonymous access to the relevant space.
You also have to make sure you give anonymous users access to the instance first before you give them access to the space.
You can check this by going to the admin area under Users & Security -> Global permissions
Thank's Noam, for the quick response. Just a little more on the application part.
How to give Permission to Confluence Space. As I am created a new user it is getting sending confluence access only.
As you said I have given Anonymous access.
To access the permissions for a space:
Go to the space and choose Space tools > Permissions from the bottom of the sidebar
Check out this link.
I have created a Knowledge Base now when I am sharing this with non-confluence user it is taking them to confluence login which I don't want. How to solve this. I want help should be similar to Microsoft Word.
I don't want URL to show confluence or Atlassian when a user opens Knowledgebase.
I can create context-sensitive help using confluence.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.