I'd lookup the details but apparently there is security on that issue preventing anyone reading it....
If you haven't seen by now I opened the JIRA issue up earlier today. It was unintentional, obviously. I just didn't notice that the issue was set with an issue security level.
In fact I'm going to get us reverted from the default issue security being set to 'reporter and developers'. We did that while we had the JIRA Issue Collector 'got issues' button experiment a while back (you might have noticed it in the bottom right corner). We turned that off because people were confused and were mistaking it for 'Ask A Question'.
Eh? I usually feel tired, in need of a coffee (or a pint) and vaguely fuzzy because of the cat hair. Not sure that's relevant to Answers ;-)
Oh, common. Let us experience how Nic feels
Id poke someone but govmnt says I should treat people with respect...
oh, today Atlassian has to send a lot of karma-backpacks and even more karma-t-shirts ;-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.