Hello everyone. I downloaded time trial for my server (Amazon EC2, Amazon Linux 64bit). I installed Jira, downloaded Mysql connector, created database, configured connection - and after this Jira is not starting. I don't have big experience for Java application, so I need help.
My catalina.out https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3480160/catalina.out.txt
Thank you in advance
There's only part of a startup log in there, could you give it a little longer and wait until it actually starts?
Thanks for answer. No, that't all.
Ok, so it's just stopping dead at that point. You'll need to establish why - what processes are running when it halts there? Is the JVM still going and consuming resources?
Mysql and Apache are installed on server. > what processes are running when it halts there?something concretely?
> Is the JVM still going and consuming resources?no
Yes, what processes are running on the machine when it halts.
If the JVM has stopped, and the log just halts, that implies something outside the JVM has killed the process. You'll need to investigate that at an operating system level.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.