"I’ve been following this tutorial on creating a script plugin. I know it’s outdated with some of the dependencies but just using it as a starting place.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Part-1-How-to-deploy-Adaptivist-ScriptRunner-scripts-and-objects/ba-p/794887
My pom file is really close to the one in the tutorial but here’s mine
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0 http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd">
<modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
<!--
I added the parent pom.xml, which does all the magic. I took this pom.xml from the ScriptRunner sample plugin
-->
<parent>
<groupId>com.adaptavist.pom</groupId>
<artifactId>scriptrunner-jira-standard</artifactId>
<version>15</version>
<relativePath/>
</parent>
<groupId>ru.matveev.alexey.scriptrunner</groupId>
<artifactId>scriptrunner-plugin</artifactId>
<version>1.0.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
<organization>
<name>Example Company</name>
<url>http://www.example.com/</url>
</organization>
<name>scriptrunner-plugin</name>
<description>This is the ru.matveev.alexey.scriptrunner:scriptrunner-plugin plugin for Atlassian JIRA.</description>
<packaging>atlassian-plugin</packaging>
<dependencies>
<!--
I excluded a couple of dependencies from the dependency below, because the plugin did not want to start for ScriptRunner versions higher than 5.3.0
-->
<dependency>
<groupId>com.onresolve.jira.groovy</groupId>
<artifactId>groovyrunner</artifactId>
<version>${scriptrunner.version}</version>
<scope>provided</scope>
<exclusions>
<exclusion>
<groupId>com.onresolve.scriptrunner.platform</groupId>
<artifactId>scriptrunner-test-libraries-jira</artifactId>
</exclusion>
<exclusion>
<groupId>jndi</groupId>
<artifactId>jndi</artifactId>
</exclusion>
<exclusion>
<groupId>jta</groupId>
<artifactId>jta</artifactId>
</exclusion>
<exclusion>
<groupId>is.origo.jira</groupId>
<artifactId>tempo-plugin</artifactId>
</exclusion>
<exclusion>
<groupId>com.tempoplugin</groupId>
<artifactId>tempo-core</artifactId>
</exclusion>
<exclusion>
<groupId>groovyrunner</groupId>
<artifactId>test</artifactId>
</exclusion>
<exclusion>
<groupId>com.atlassian.plugin.automation</groupId>
<artifactId>automation-api</artifactId>
</exclusion>
</exclusions>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>com.atlassian.plugin</groupId>
<artifactId>atlassian-spring-scanner-annotation</artifactId>
<version>${atlassian.spring.scanner.version}</version>
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>javax.inject</groupId>
<artifactId>javax.inject</artifactId>
<version>1</version>
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>com.riadalabs.jira.plugins</groupId>
<artifactId>insight</artifactId>
<version>8.0.4</version>
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>com.riadalabs</groupId>
<artifactId>insight-core-model</artifactId>
<version>0.2.2</version>
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.seleniumhq.selenium</groupId>
<artifactId>selenium-java</artifactId>
<version>3.141.59</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>com.skyfoundry.haystack</groupId>
<artifactId>haystack-java</artifactId>
<version>1.0</version>
</dependency>
</dependencies>
<build>
<plugins>
<plugin>
<groupId>com.atlassian.maven.plugins</groupId>
<artifactId>maven-jira-plugin</artifactId>
<version>${amps.version}</version>
<extensions>true</extensions>
<configuration>
<productVersion>${jira.version}</productVersion>
<productDataVersion>${jira.version}</productDataVersion>
<!--
I added Jira Software to the plugin because I want Jira Software to start on the atlas-run command.
-->
<applications>
<application>
<applicationKey>jira-software</applicationKey>
<version>${jira.version}</version>
</application>
</applications>
<instructions>
<Atlassian-Plugin-Key>${atlassian.plugin.key}</Atlassian-Plugin-Key>
<Export-Package>
ru.matveev.alexey.scriptrunner.api,
</Export-Package>
<Import-Package>
org.springframework.osgi.*;resolution:="optional",
org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.*;resolution:="optional",
*
</Import-Package>
<Spring-Context>*</Spring-Context>
</instructions>
</configuration>
</plugin>
<plugin>
<groupId>com.atlassian.plugin</groupId>
<artifactId>atlassian-spring-scanner-maven-plugin</artifactId>
<version>${atlassian.spring.scanner.version}</version>
<executions>
<execution>
<goals>
<goal>atlassian-spring-scanner</goal>
</goals>
<phase>process-classes</phase>
</execution>
</executions>
<configuration>
<scannedDependencies>
<dependency>
<groupId>com.atlassian.plugin</groupId>
<artifactId>atlassian-spring-scanner-external-jar</artifactId>
</dependency>
</scannedDependencies>
<verbose>false</verbose>
</configuration>
</plugin>
<plugin>
<groupId>com.atlassian.maven.plugins</groupId>
<artifactId>maven-jira-plugin</artifactId>
<configuration>
<httpPort>2990</httpPort>
</configuration>
</plugin>
</plugins>
</build>
<properties>
<jira.version>8.0.2</jira.version>
<jira.servicedesk.application.version>3.12.0</jira.servicedesk.application.version>
<scriptrunner.version>5.6.1.1-jira8</scriptrunner.version>
<amps.version>6.3.21</amps.version>
<plugin.testrunner.version>1.2.3</plugin.testrunner.version>
<atlassian.spring.scanner.version>2.0.0</atlassian.spring.scanner.version>
<atlassian.plugin.key>${project.groupId}.${project.artifactId}</atlassian.plugin.key>
<testkit.version>6.3.11</testkit.version>
<project.build.sourceEncoding>UTF-8</project.build.sourceEncoding>
</properties>
<repositories>
<!--
This is required to find the parent pom and ScriptRunner dependencies
-->
<repository>
<id>adaptavist-external</id>
<url>https://nexus.adaptavist.com/content/repositories/external</url>
<snapshots>
<enabled>false</enabled>
</snapshots>
<releases>
<enabled>true</enabled>
<checksumPolicy>fail</checksumPolicy>
</releases>
</repository>
</repositories>
</project>"
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Importing-jars-into-script-plugin/qaq-p/1169683#:~:text=I%E2%80%99ve%20been%20following,repositories%3E%0A%3C/project%3E