I would like to get the Reporter added to the Watchers list on issue creation.
Likely this could be done with a small script and script runner plugin ... Jamie, could you help as you did in this question? TNX!
BR, Markus
I should really start charging for my services ;-)
But as it happens, the latest version of the script runner has this available as a post-function or listener: https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/display/GRV/Listeners#Listeners-AddWatcher
Two choices:
1. Add it as a post-function to the issue create event... you don't need a condition unless you want one.
2. Add it as a listener and select the "Issue Created" event and the relevant project(s).
I would go with choice (1).
cheers, jamie
Dear Jamie,
Right! I would not mind to pay for this prompt service! Spending my time trying to solve it might be more expensive!
Thanks for your support here (in old forums and on your plugin page)!
Will try your listener...
BR,Markus
No problem ;-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.