Hi everyone,
I am new to manage Jira projects, so I hope you can help me out. I have the following problem:
When I cancel an issue via the "cancel issue" button a pop-up appears, in which I can select the resolution (in this case "canceled"). When I choose the Resolution "Canceled" the issue gets moved into our "DONE" Column which is mapped with the "Closed" Issue Status.
I would like to find a way how to achieve that when canceling an issue with the resolution canceled moves my issue to another Column, e.g. "Cancelled".
I already tried to map the issue status "declined" with the "Cancelled" column, but this solves my problem not really, since the cancel issue button way still is available and leads to the undesired moving into the "DONE" Column.
Do you have any idea how to edit the "Cancel Issue" button actions?
Thank you very much in advance!
Best regards,
Christopher