How can i do Troubleshooting articles from the Customer Service Desk and visible in the Customer Service Portal?
Attention: Customers don't have Confluence-Lizenz.
Thanks
Hi @Star ,
have you as yet reviewed the documentation on creating Knowledge base articles? Here is a reference - write-and-share-knowledge-base-articles .
@Star When you are in the Jira portal and type the title of the Confluence page in search does it show up in the search results? If it does not, which I am assuming it will not, can you look at the Confluence space permissions for the space tied to the Jira service desk. Do you see the following?
Hi Jack,
Thanks for the answer.
I have created a troubleshooting article in Confluence but it is not visible in the Customer Web Portal. (The customer does not have a Confluence license)
The customer does not need a license. Can you click on Knowledge base in the sidebar then click the Knowledge base settings link. It should prompt you thru the steps along with the documentation. Articles will appear to the customer associated with what they search for based upon your config and labels/tags.
thanks for the answer!Sadly it still does not work.Please see the screenshots.
I think I selected the correct access and please see the users and role. When I log in as a customer in the Customer Web Portal, the articles and documentation in Confluence are not visible to customers in the Customer Web Portal. Customer has role as "Service Desk Customers". can you please help me?
Hi Brant,
Many Thanks! now, as a customer, I can view the articles in the Customer Web Portal.
i have another question.Maybe you can help me.
Here is the link:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/several-How-To-articles-from-Customer-Service-Desk-gt/qaq-p/2190693
can you help me please?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.