Not looking for a 3rd party widget since I"m not the admin.
How do I view incoming and outgoing dependencies on tickets? Is there a way to load the view onto Confluence so I can track which teams are waiting (or we are blocked on) issues?
Hi @Bea Tea ,
Without an add-on or customization, you won't be able to show this visually. However, you can use the jira macro and applied a filter to list the issues that are block with dependency link to the issue that is blocking the issue.
Here's a documentation on how to use the macro on your confluence page:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/jira-issues-macro-139380.html
-Ben
Thanks @Benjamin ! I have filters that do track issue is blocked by anything. Do you have an example of what you mean by "dependency link to the issue that is blocking the issue? Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.