Today I just created a new board. Then, i`ve configured my kanban model and made some rules to add or remove labels for each column that im using.
The rule is pretty simple, i just want that when i add my cards into a new column it removes the old label, and then add the new one. Its working fine for "add new labels", but its not removing the old one.
When i see the logs, its marking that all operations worked fine, buts not true.
Could someone help me? I`ve checked if we`re having problems with trello today, but its not.
------------------------------------------------------------
Log:
Thursday, October 27, 2022 10:15 AM
Running command on board xxxxx.
I added a dark blue "Doing" label to card xxxxx
The command finished running.
Total operations: 3
------------------------------
Thursday, October 27, 2022 10:15 AM
The command has been created. The command is:
when a card is added into the list "Fazendo", remove the yellow "To-do" label from the card, join the card, and add the dark blue "Doing" label to the card.
------------------------------------------------------------
-> This not happening: remove the yellow "To-do" label from the card