I haven't purchased this yet, but am considering an 11-25 user evaluation. I'd love to have employees updating and answering each others' questions from home (via work laptops) but I'm not sure how the licensing works - is it per user name and login, or is it per MAC address?
Also, I fear the learning curve - will I be wanting another feature 2 months into this?
My goals for the implementation are to have my star 15 engineers talking and sharing. They're perfectly willing to do so, but are not colocated, and often just can't schedule the necessary discussions. So I want a knowledge base of technical questions that are "low-hanging fruit" for my curious and helpful engineers, and a base of answers that can be searched without sucking time away from them with duplicate questions. This has to reference all sorts of media and reports, including websites and vendor data.
I'm hoping I've found the right tool, and not entering a quandary of time suck.