I probably do bulk upload from Excel. But Epic link is not able to load from Excel file. Tried Epic link field with Epic link and Epic name also, showing error while uploading.
I tried doing it by manually which takes my time
Hello @Liyaz p
Welcome to the community.
What is the error you are getting?
What value are you providing when you use Epic Link?
What type of issue are you trying to create during the upload?
Hi, Trudy Claspill
Importing bulk issues to jira.
I tried providing Epic link and Epic name but getting above issue
What version of the Jira product are you using?
Are you trying to create the Epic during the import, or does the Epic already exist in Jira before you import data?
Is the Epic Link field available for the type of issue you are trying to create and make a child of the Epic?
When providing a value for Epic Link in your import file are you providing just the issue key for the Epic issue; i.e. ABC-123?
I am using JIRA SERVER (V8.20.11).
EPICS are already created i am trying to add story test cases to it.
Using importer i am trying to add test cases from Excel
I have tried giving Epic link in Epic link field.
Also tried with only Epic name
But showing up error for both ways
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.