Hi,
We have an Issue Security Scheme on Project A, such that all issues are created with a "Restricted" secuity level (only visible to assignee or reporter).
However, when an issue is moved from another project to Project A, the security level is not set (it is empty), meaning it becomes visible to all.
This flaw in our workflow has today resulted in one client seeing 4 issues relating to another client (a competitor). I need to plug the gap!
Is there a way to set a condition, or property to ensure that ALL issues in Project A have a "Restricted" security level, even those that get moved from another project?
I could put a postfunction in the workflow transitions of Project A, but I would have to do this to EVERY transition (since I don't know what state items get moved into), and it would only take effect once an issue was edited.
Can I put a property on a status to enforce this?
Any other ideas?
thanks,
Mark.