Hi guys,
Loaded question here. My company just moved to Confluence 6 weeks ago, and I have little programming knowledge. Having spent the last day and a half researching this, I am at my wit's end. Any help you guys can offer is greatly appreciated.
The goal: Have a Pagetree index that lists the title and the number of attachments each page or branch has.
Example: "The Title" (#)
I am having trouble with the following:
- Pagetree does not support this. Therefore, I believe the work around (if it is possible) is to directly edit the titles of each page to reflect their number of attachments. The problem is that I have no idea how to do this. I tried using
public void setTitle(numberOfAttachments) to no avail. Is there a way to do this?
-
I don't actually know how to count the number of attachments. From another post, a user said that I have to reference attachmentManager and use the following code:
int numberOfAttachments = attachmentManager.getAttachments(page).size(); . The problem is that I don't know how to reference attachmentManager, and all the searching I have done hasn't turned up any info.
-
Assuming I actually get all of the above, how do I use the variable numberOfAttachments? I understand parameters, but don't really understand variables in XHTML