Jira Startup Failed.png
Hello I upgrade my Jira 7.1.7 to 7.1.9. When I open Access Jira it says “Jira Startup Failed”. Can you please help me with this? Attach is the screen shot of my screen. Thank you!
Could you check through https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/jira-applications-system-plugin-timeout-while-waiting-for-add-ons-to-enable-212173447.html ?
Hello Nic. Thanks for the response but i think the link that you provided is not quite related to my issue. Please see the attach photo of my error file.ERROR.png
The answer I gave was for the symptom you showed in the question.
This is a totally different error, and you have not explained where it is coming from. It doesn't even look like a JIRA startup error, and it's certainly not the output of a JIRA log. You'll need to explain more - where are you actually seeing this, rather than scraping it out of the location and pasting bits of it into a text editor (and, we only need text, pictures are slow and harder to read)
Hello Nic thanks for the help i upgraded the JIRA successfully!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.