hello, there is a task when creating a task to prohibit setting a date older than 30 days, I will be grateful for any help.
Hello @Алексей Попов
You will need to add a Validator to the Create Transition in the workflow for that Issue Type in that Project. With a validator you can check the value of the date field to confirm that it is not older than 30 days. If the date is older than 30 days, the validator will prevent creation of the issue.
Refer to: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/advanced-workflow-configuration-938847443.html
Only a Jira Administrator can modify the workflow.
Hi.
I'm sorry, I did not put it correctly, but I know that it is necessary to add a validator. The problem is that when I add the jql "custom_field < 30d" validator, respectively, instead of custom_field specifying my field, it does not work, and prohibits the creation of tasks at all
Your JQL is incorrect. When you use "30d" you are telling Jira to add 30 days to the current date. Your current JQL is comparing your custom field to a date 30 days in the future.
To compare to a date in the past you need to use "-30d"
but after all, I need to check that the date in my field is not older than 30 days, for example today is 10/27/2022 and if I create a task on 11/28/2022 an error, and everything that is included in the interval 10/27/2022-11/28/2022 there is no error and the task is being created.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.