Hi there, Could you tell me, If is the possibility to count workers in the Jira roadmap? If is any feature to take out this information?
and the second question is: can we take out information about the date summary?
Hi @Tata Tatkhashvili ,
I assume by "workers" you mean users that are assigned issues. I don't know of any way of showing a count of assignees in the roadmap. You can see the users that are currently assigned issues in the roadmap view by looking at the avatars at the top. Regarding the second question I'm not exactly sure what you're referring to as far as date summary.
Hi, Jack.
Thanks for feedback
I will try to explain the second question: If I started work in epic on 01.01.2022 and finished on 30.03.2022 is there any possibility to count days? How many days did I work?
To the second question, you can create custom nuber field filled by smart values counting this (in automation rule).
Hi, Klara,
Thanks for the feedback.
Could you tell me more about this? how can I configure it and where from?
Thanks for help
Not OOTB within the app. You might consider using excel or sheets. There is a Jira extension that allows you to easily run queries. Excel/Sheets will allow you to calculate # of days.
Jack, very thanks . If you know this extention name? Could you share?
Hi, can give you two relatively similar examples of using smart values to calculate something. One is reopen count of a bug and another is adding one day to the date (that testers know when to start testing - when is the increment already in place due to night builds...)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.