Confluence CLI plugin cannot change a local account username which CAN be done with JIRA CLI.
Has anybody used CURL to change a local Confluence account username?
Joe
Hi @Joe Budzowski – Amelie from the CLI team here.
Both Jira CLI and Confluence CLI have the ability to change a user name with the "UpdateUser" action: https://bobswift.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/CSOAP/pages/1066778517/updateUser
Feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.
Cheers,
Amelie
Unfortunately, while the JIRA CLI updateUser action does has a newUserId parameter, the Confluence CLI does not.
Hi @Joe Budzowski I see, you need to rename the user ID. Yes, you're right. Unfortunately, there are no appropriate REST APIs that allow us to provide this capability this time.
I'm sorry I don't have better news at the moment!
Sorry I did not specify this in the initial post: I want to use curl to interact with the user admin interface as a terminal user, not through REST
server/admin/users/viewuser.action?username=schedule.robotoserver/admin/users/edituser.action?username=schedule.roboto
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.