What is the recommended size for header image in a Jira team?
Hi @AnaBeatrizJBSan - Welcome to the community! This looks like an image from Confluence; not Jira. Is that correct? If so, this question was previously answered in the community. Please find the answer in the link below and I hope this helps you! https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-Cloud-questions/What-dimensions-are-best-for-an-image-header-on-a-space-homepage/qaq-p/1285088
Hello. The screenshot is from a page that have "Jira" in the link: https://company-name.atlassian.net/jira/people/team/random-number, so I don't know if it's from Confluence really.
This is indeed the header for Teams in Jira, not Confluence spaces. I tried uploading a header photo, and it was stretched or rendered pixelized. The height of the container seems to be 192 pixels, but no idea on the suggested width of the actual picture. This becomes the image representing the team under Plans and elsewhere in Jira where teams are mentioned.
@summer.hogan any news on the Jira Teams recommended header size? (not confluence).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.