Atlassian Community Events are free, user-led meetups happening in cities all over the world.
There's an event for everyone. Attend local community events, special events, or industry-specific meet-ups.
š Here's a Glimpse into ACEsš Explore it all at ace.atlassian.com
With travel restrictions loosening up, my goal is to hit 5 different cities for ACE events in 2023! Thankfully I'm in a densely-populated part of the world š
@Dave LIAOĀ what a wonderful idea! I have some business travel scheduled in the next few months and will look out for any local ACE events in/near the cities I will be in!
Love the spirit š sounds like you're making your own ACE passport
HiĀ @Viktoriya BorisovaĀ
May I know how this kudos badge and points works and whom to contact for getting this kudos points.
What a great idea to learn and grow together with that meetups
I just came back on Friday from Amsterdam'sĀ AppsterdamĀ marketplace event which was a blast! š I missed going to ACEs so much.
HiĀ @Viktoriya BorisovaĀ , I did RSVP to a Community Event, but "Save Me A Seat" challenge/badge isn't marked as completed.
Thanks for sharing this. I will look forward to attend next ACE-in person meetings.
@G subramanyamĀ We currently have an RSVP badge that can be awarded simply by RSVPing for an event.Ā
Ā
@Dave MathijsĀ Thank you for RSVPing! We'll receive the data for RSVP by the end of the month, and will award all who earned the badge then.Ā
Thank youĀ @Saralie S.Ā for the detail.
I had RSVP'd for an event on 1st Nov. Also hosting and RSVP'd for the upcoming event on 19th Nov, but I didn't see the badge or the points added. Would you please look into the same.
I RVSPd for an event today and I look forward to it! Let's get this!!
Are there any upcoming in-person Community events in the UK? Would love to go!
Exciting questions!Ā @Luke CollinsĀ For December, I only see upcoming virtual events:
šĀ UK and Ireland Virtual Community Conference
šĀ Cambridge Community Conference
If you are curious to stay in touch with upcoming events, here are our chapters in the UK:Ā
Great initiative for learning.
Want to learn more about it . Great initiativeĀ
Great initiative.
I am looking forward to attending one of the events in the future.Ā
I'd love to see more here in Birmingham, AL for meet ups.Ā There are so many large companies and lots of people that use Atlassian products.Ā
@Tosha LiveoakĀ Yesss, if you are interested in leading a chapter in Birmingham, check out our Community Leader application ā¤ļø We also have many remote events, just filter by clicking the option "ACE Virtual Event"
GreatĀ initiative for learning.
Great learning experienceĀ
Good to see that the ACE events are picking up again. They are always good fun and full of information. If you have never been to one, I can highly recommend it!
RSVPd for my first event
Thanks for sharing this information
Face to face communication always build a positive/constructive communication.
Thanks for sharing this.Ā
Are these all in person only or will there be virtual events as well?
Great Experience and Initiatives
Thank you for sharing
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.