I want to determine the number of active editors to inform my licensing decision
Hi @Ian Seaman ,
welcome to the Atlassian community!
You can retrieve that information using contributors macro (https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/contributors-macro-183468956.html)
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Welcome to Atlassian community.
You can also run some SQL's and get data like the users who are not active for particular date range and decide to remove them so that you will save on your license count. Some useful sql's are as below.
SELECT * FROM cwd_user WHERE active = 'F';
List users by last login date:
<span>SELECT</span> cu<span>.</span>user_name<span>,</span> <span>cd</span><span>.</span>directory_name<span>,</span> li<span>.</span>successdate <span>FROM</span> logininfo li <span>JOIN</span> user_mapping um <span>ON</span> um<span>.</span>user_key <span>=</span> li<span>.</span>username <span>JOIN</span> cwd_user cu <span>ON</span> um<span>.</span>username <span>=</span> cu<span>.</span>user_name <span>JOIN</span> cwd_directory <span>cd</span> <span>ON</span> cu<span>.</span>directory_id <span>=</span> <span>cd</span><span>.</span>id <span>ORDER</span> <span>BY</span> successdate<span>;</span>
<span>SELECT</span> cu<span>.</span>user_name<span>,</span> <span>cd</span><span>.</span>directory_name<span>,</span> li<span>.</span>successdate <span>FROM</span> logininfo li <span>JOIN</span> user_mapping um <span>ON</span> um<span>.</span>user_key <span>=</span> li<span>.</span>username <span>JOIN</span> cwd_user cu <span>ON</span> um<span>.</span>username <span>=</span> cu<span>.</span>user_name <span>JOIN</span> cwd_directory <span>cd</span> <span>ON</span> cu<span>.</span>directory_id <span>=</span> <span>cd</span><span>.</span>id <span>WHERE</span> successdate <span><</span> <span>'2016-01-01'</span> <span>ORDER</span> <span>BY</span> successdate<span>;</span>
I hope the above info helps. Have a good weekend
Thanks,
Srinath T
Thanks Srinath, I'll keep those sql queries for later, too. v. useful
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.