Hello.
In the past, we have already decided several times to switch to a higher version of confluence. However, due to time constraints and complexity, we never completed the process successfully. For this reason, we are still running version 4.3.2.
Now we are again trying to upgrade confluence to a higher version and test the migration to the cloud. According to the instructions, we proceeded by trying to migrate to version 5 and then to version 7. Unfortunately, this step was not successful. Tables and columns were missing in the db and confluence did not work.
So I decided to go step by step and install versions one by one.
atlassian-confluence-4.3.3-x64.exe
atlassian-confluence-4.3.5-x64.exe
atlassian-confluence-4.3.6-x64.exe
atlassian-confluence-4.3.7-x64.exe
atlassian-confluence-5.0.3-x64.exe
atlassian-confluence-5.1.5-x64.exe
atlassian-confluence-5.2.5-x64.exe
atlassian-confluence-5.3.4-x64.exe
atlassian-confluence-5.4.4-x64.exe
atlassian-confluence-5.5.7-x64.exe
atlassian-confluence-5.6.6-x64.exe
atlassian-confluence-5.7.6-x64.exe
atlassian-confluence-5.8.18-x64.exe
atlassian-confluence-5.9.14-x64.exe
atlassian-confluence-5.10.9-x64.exe
But currently I ended up on ugprade from version 5.5.7 to 5.6.6.
In version 5.4.4 I had to generate a new demo license on your site. The license used for 4.3.2 was marked as invalid. After the license change, confluence version was 5.4.4. functional - as of this moment we are in demo.
In version 5.5.7 we had to change the collation from Czech to Latin. After the collation change, confluence version was 5.5.7. functional.
So the upgrade to 5.6.6 followed, but after that - confluence reports an error in the license. "Your current license is not valid for use with Confluence Server"
I get an error: $soyTemplateRendererHelper.getRenderedTemplateHtml("com.atlassian.auiplugin:aui-experimental-soy-templates", "aui.message.error.soy", {"content" : $error, "id" : "${fieldname}-error "})
I can't get any further. If I try to deploy version 6 it is missing db objects (tables, columns). If I try to deploy 5.x... (where x > 6) I get a license error. Please what is the next step to get out of this situation? Can you help us?