Hi,
I have the following test case:
An issue is created in Jira that contains a field with the manager's username. An email with a Confluence link is then sent to the manager.
The link contains the IssueKey as a parameter, so that when the Confluence link is called up, the data of the issue is opened and displayed directly. The autoenroll feature of Confiforms is used (https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/CONFIFORMS/Creating+auto-enroll+links+to+submit+forms+via+links+in+Confluence)
In the Confiforms form, some data from the issue should now be displayed if the currently logged in user (_user) = the manager from the Jira issue.
If the condition is not met, no data may be displayed:
I've tried different options:
- "Rules for Form definition" within the "Form definition"
- "Rules for Form definition" inside the "Cleanview"
- Set "ViewOnly by user" within the "Field definition"
- ...
But unfortunately still no success. Can my idea be implemented at all? Do I need a second "Form definition" that takes values from the first?
Any ideas are welcome..
Thanks and regards,
Steffen