I'm trying to get my development environment system configuration to be the same as what is in production.
First let me say that "NO" I cannot get a copy of the production system brought down to my dev environment. The process will take 3 months to get approval, and that is best case scenario.
So, I'm trying to get things to match up Apples to Apples not Apples to apple if you know what I mean.
I need to create new workflows and schemes that have the same configuration and names as what is in production. I thought I could just go into the database and rename the current ones to prefix them with Wrong and the new ones with the correct names.
For example the current 'My Project Workflow' has the wrong values and I cannot modify them. So, I created a new workflow 'New My Project Workflow' with the correct values.
I go into the database and alter
'My Project Workflow' – > 'Wrong My Project Workflow'
and
'New My Project Workflow' – . 'My Project Workflow'
When I try to associate any organization with the workflow it then throws errors in the log stating
...WorkflowException: Could not find workflow associated with project 'OrgName', issuetype 8
Is there an easy way to rename this?
Or do I have to dis-associate every organization from the workflow
then delete that workflow
then recreate the workflow
then reassociate the organizations to the new workflow?
I have about 80 organizations and this is taking forever to manage.