Hello,
I have a staging environment to test and upgrade to Confluence 5.7.1. From desktop machines, this setup works OK, but when going to the front page of the Confluence site from an iPad (both Safari & Google Chrome), I get a System Error. See screenshot:
IMG_0047.jpg
Is this a bug, or should I configure something to prevent this?
The only reference to this IllegalStateException comes from the source:
IllegalStateException
https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/atlassian-plugins-webresource/pull-request/90/plugweb-181-pagebuilderservice-can-be/diff
@Matt Quail, @Paul Curren and @Richard Atkins, you discussed this diff. Do you have any idea what might be wrong here?
Ringo
@Ringo De Smet Can you paste in the the full stacktrace please?
@Matt Quail, sorry I forgot it. Here it is:
https://bitbucket.org/snippets/idalko/7nA5
So DashboadServlet's doGet() is calling pageBuilderService.seed(). There must be some code or filter before doGet() that is calling seed() or assembler(). You might need to track down where it is, maybe set a breakpoint. Some bit of code somewhere is probably calling assembler() in order to call say resources() (e.g. some filter is trying to add a web resource to every request).
You can try and play a game of one-upmanship and write your own filter on /plugin/servlet/mobile where you can put your call to .seed().
@Matt Quail,
I first started with disabling all add-ons. I then looped over all the add-ons and enabled them one-by-one. For every test, I made sure that all other add-ons were disabled. This way, I was able to narrow it down to the Adaptavist Selectacular add-on, which is bundled with their ThemeBuilder. I have reported this to Adaptavist for further investigation.
Hi Ringo,
We experience the same issue. Confluence is working fine, however when accessing links via andoird / iPad we get same error. Adaptavist Selectacular add-on seems related, we'll need some more investigation.
Please keep us posted...
@RoBo, I reported this and at Adaptavist this seems te blogged as PRODSUP-608. Please report this too, referring to this case. Currently, they just reported to me that ThemeBuilder is not supported on mobile site. I have the impression that they don't understand that by just installing their add-ons, the mobile site crashes.
Thanks Ringo; I've informed adaptavist (by email) about just having the add-on enabled leading to crash on Android and iPad.
Yea - Having the same problem. Do I turn off the Plugin to allow Mobile to work - Or not have Mobile available to my users?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.