Hi Team,
I have few issues for which Fixversion filed is updated with 2 fixversion names (every issue is updated with 2 fixversions)
Issue | Summary | Value of Fix Version/s field |
Issue1 | Summar1 | R100, LiveR001 |
Issue2 | Summary2 | D100, LiveR001 |
Issue3 | Summary3 | D200, LiveR002 |
Issue4 | Summar4 | D200, LiveR002 |
Issue4 | Summary5 | C200, Live002 |
Problem:
I am trying to create a Jira structure to generate view grouped by Fixversions and adding a filter to display only fixversions groups that start with Live
Structure Rules:
Filter items where attribute Fix Version/s contains Live
Group by Fix Version/s [comment - Group by Issue Field]
Group by Project
Insert issues: project in (ABC)
Output:
Summary
LiveR001 [comment - this is a fixversion level group, beneath it is having all matching ]
R100
D100
C200
LiveR002
However, I am interested to get output with fix version groups that starts with text as Live. Please guide/advise how to achieve this?
Expected output:
Summary
LiveR001
LiveR002
Structure version: Structure for Jira by ALM Worksv8.0.1
Appreciate your help. Thanks in advance.
BR,
Jayadev