I'm a project manager for a company and I have a few questions about multi-board guest.
To put it into context, I have currently invited 12 collaborators, as observers, to a premium "Security follow-up" board (in the "CANAMETAL" workspace) and I wish to add them, as members, on another premium board "SST action follow-up" (in the same "CANAMETAL" workspace).
This makes them multi-board guest, so we have to buy premium licenses for each collaborators.
With their premium licenses, the fact that they are observers in the "Safety follow-up" premium board and members in the "Security action follow-up" premium board, will not generate additional cost to their already paid premium licenses?
Additional question:
The Human Ressources department of our company, wants to use Trello to follow the progress of their projects: creation of an "HR" workspace where they want to create several boards (2 or maybe 3)
Will the HR Director be able, with her premium account, to be a member of two workspaces? The CANAMETAL workspace (as a member) and the HR workspace (as an administrator).