Hi everyone,
I am fairly new to Confluence and have minimal experience with web development (CSS/HTML).
With that said, I have been attempting to style a single button on one of my confluence pages but have been running into a road-block.
I currently have a "Confiforms View Control (EntryViewer) macro which is rendered as a button. My goal is to change the color of this button.
Here is what I have tried:
First,
.aui-button {
--aui-btn-bg: #36B37E;
--aui-btn-text: #FFF;
--aui-btn-border: #006644;
}
As expected, the css above changed all of the buttons on the page to the specified style.
Next, I attempted to point the css at a specific button with the following:
.aui-button.specificButton {
--aui-btn-bg: #36B37E;
--aui-btn-text: #FFF;
--aui-btn-border: #006644;
}
I then went to the "CSS Styles" of the EntryViewer macro and tried to add the class with the following:
class: specificButton !important;
The above did not nothing so I also tried:
class: specificButton
which also did not cause any changes.
Finally, I tried the following:
.specificButton {
--aui-btn-bg: #36B37E;
--aui-btn-text: #FFF;
--aui-btn-border: #006644;
}Once again, I went to the "CSS Styles" of the EntryViewer and tried:
class: specificButton !important;
which did nothing,
then again tried:
class: specificButton
which also did nothing.
Any guidance/example on applying css to specific buttons would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!