Is there a way to see all the tasks that have been assigned to my user?
I would like to create a central page where I can quickly get an overview of all the tasks assigned to me.
Any idea?
AFAIK the Tasklist Macro does not provide this functionality. I'd suggest using a dedicated task management plugin like Ad hoc Workflows. See the video on this page for more details.
create a filter in JIRA to show all the tasks assigned to you. Then use JIRA Issues macro in Confluence to see the results of this filter in Confluence.
Thank you for your fast answer. I am looking for a solution that works in Confluence without any other software like Jira. Any other idea?
Are you talking about wanting to use the tasklist macro, http://confluence.atlassian.com/x/LiEC.
The video looks good. Looks like we have to update.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.