I want to know if it's possible to track your time on work logs and if this plugin makes it visible to see how many hours you've spent on a day and if you can see how many hours others have spent? See the link on which plugin I'm referring to.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1213605/tracking-estimation-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=support
Thanks in advance
Hi @Amber Bresser
As an alternative, to get this data, you can try out our plugin
Agile Tools : Epic Tree, Links Tree, Time in Status & Worklogs
The app provides the following features.
Worklogs & Time tracking Report :- Track time spent by resources with multiple filters / category / grouping features. Export to csv format is also available. You can filter based on worklogs time period as well.
Disclaimer : I work for the vendor who built this app
Thanks Madhu! This is really helpful.
Madhu I have one more question for you. Is it possible for you to give a short demo about this plugin? Please let me know, we are very interested in using this plugin. You can contact me via my email: amber.bresser@oracle.com.
Hi Amber,
Sure.I will ask my team to send an email for confirming the demo date/time.
Thanks
Disclaimer: marketplace partner!
Hey @Amber Bresser -
Another option to consider is a tool like minware. Rather than tracking time or entering it manually our tool takes a look at the time since the last commit, capped at one day, and adjusted for schedules. This way we are able to look at all effort equally, regardless of work habits or where someone is located.
In this example you can see the bar chart that shows you when work happened:
The metrics that you see are automatically populated without any manual input. The chips you see under each task represent:
Hope you find what you are looking for - let me know if we can help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.