I have explored Opsgenie API Documents. As per the belowhttps://docs.opsgenie.com/docs/service-apihttps://docs.opsgenie.com/docs/team-apiIt looks like there is no mechanism to fetch serviceID from teamID.
I know reverse mapping is possible i.e serviceID GET fetches mapped teamID but we are looking to fetch serviceID from teamID for an automation framework.
Hence if this can be made as a feature request and a solution can be provided, that would be awesome.
Hi @Vaikunth Vijayaraghavan
This is Arumugam from Atlassian Support. I'm here to help!
Understand that you would fetch the services associated with the team using our Team API.
As per our current design, the mapping can only be fetched using the Service API. However, I have submitted a suggestion to retrieve the same information using the Team API.
You can access the suggestion, upvote, comment and watch by following the link here.
Thanks,
Arumugam
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.