Hi Team,
Can we map main task "Estimated completion date" to the last of the subtasks "estimated completion date's?
For example :
Hi Lakshmi,
To achieve this with JMWE, you will need to use Set field value (JMWE app) post-function with the following code:
issue.get("subtasks")?.max{it -> it.customfield_10402}?.customfield_10402
You will need to replace customfield_10402 with "Estimated completion date" ID, I hope it helps and let me know how it goes.
Thank you for your quick reply @Sayed Bares [ServiceRocket] .
The main task is not reading the value. I have added this on create transition on subtask workflow, I have added the field on Main task view screen, but the values is not updating on the main ticket. In the post function, its showing the correct value.
This is main ticket :
If you are setting the Parent's Estimated Completion Date from the subtasks workflow then you will need to use Set field value of related issues (JMWE app) post-function with the following code:
issue.parentObject?.get("subtasks")?.max{it -> it.customfield_10402}?.customfield_10402
@Sayed Bares [ServiceRocket] ,
Thank you for your quick assistance on this. I have added this post function on main issue type and Create transition, but the values of the main task is not changing with the furthest date. Am I doing any mistake here ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.