I'm trying out the OpsGenie platform to receive critical system alarms after-hours by overriding my DND on my Samsung XCover Pro. It works well with the Insistent Notification option except for one issue which I believe is an Android platform problem, if another notification comes in i.e. email notification from Outlook it will 'stomp' or cancel the sound from OpsGenie.
I have some apps that deal with this issue by re-asserting their notification after an interval. As an example, Textra has the ability to keep re-asserting its notification until the text is acknowledged on the notification or the message is read
It would be nice if the Android App for OpsGenie had a similar feature you could turn on and when it enabled you could tell it reassert itself every x minutes for x number of times.
Is there some method to do this from the Notification Rules page? Have it resend the notification every x minutes until acknowledged or deleted?
Thanks