For my business right now I have the freelancers on my board sending me invoices every two weeks, however, there is always problems either they are not sending them on time or they are incorrectly doing them.
I am looking for a way to take their actions on the board, over a two week period, and then autogenerating and auto sending invoices to them based on those actions (applying labels to cards). So the whole thing is automated from end to end every two weeks.
They get paid on a per job basis, not hourly. I have them apply the label to the card when they are done the task. ie the thumbnail designer will apply the 'thumbnail' label to that card and I know their task is complete. So I want to take all those thumbnail labels they applied over a two week basis and then form a line-by-line invoice with it. It would be $X by Y amount of gigs they did on the invoice, with total calculated and all that.
So far I haven't been able to find a solution that is automated enough for my liking.
Any suggestions from someone who has solved this?