Team - I won't see any documentation for integrating the OpsGenie APIs with Cisco Webex. Can we get any reference links/ documentation for guiding us.
Hey Shivaprasad,Thanks for reaching out to Atlassian Community! May I ask you please to elaborate a bit more about your situation and what are you trying to integrate? The idea is that at the moment there's no documentation on our side on how to integrate Opsgenie API with Cisco Webex. Having more info would help here. I'm looking forward to hearing back from you. Best Regards,Egor
am also looking for the same not getting any
Hi there Sathiyanarayanan,
Talar here from the Opsgenie support team - happy to provide some guidance!
As Opsgenie does not have an out-of-the-box integration with Cisco Webex, there is no official documentation on how to integrate the systems.
You will need to build a custom solution to integrate the two systems.
Here are some resources on the Opsgenie side which may be helpful to you:
Hope this helps!
All the best,Talar
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.