Hi I need a filter to show change of status in bugs in the last 24 hours.
I have to report this each morning and I'm struggling to come up with an answer.
Any ideas? and how could I show what the status was and what it changed to?
Thanks
Rory
The filter would be
status changed during (-1d,now())
But it will show only the current status, with JQL you won't be able to get the previous status (unless you copy status to a customfield in each transition)
Hey Rory,
I have suggestion, try to make a small application (it takes a days for creating but than it'll show you automatically). It'll take a list of Bugs by REST API and compare it every 24 hours.
But try to use it in the last choice. If you can't find easier way.
Good luck
great thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.