Hello All,
Does anyone have a good reference point or article on configuring R4J plugin for Jira?
Thanks,
Z
Hello @Z H ,
I´m Bernhard from Ease Solutions, the vendor of R4J. I hope you you can install/configure our plugin with the information shared by @Trudy P Claspill (thanks for this). Please see also the links to our Zoom demos there.
Please pay attention there are two set of documentation, depending on your environment:
If you still need any further help, please contact our friendly service desk staff.
Bernhard from Ease Solutions
Hello @Z H
Is the documentation provided by the vendor not adequate in some way?
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1213064/r4j-requirements-management-for-jira?tab=support&hosting=server
Hey @Bernhard Doleschel _Ease Solutions_ ,
Many thanks for forwarding that information!
Really helped me out in configuring it for my environment.
Best,
Zahin
Hello @Trudy P Claspill ,
Documentation was really helpful in remedying the issue I was facing.
Many Thanks to @Bernhard Doleschel _Ease Solutions_ !
Regards,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.