Is there some type of "development" (read: lower cost) license option available for Jira Datacenter? We are developing apps/plugins to interface Jira, but we do not need a full-blown Jira DC license.
Looks like there's an exception for developers for 10-user Server licenses. I've never tried this so I can't verify that it works.
https://developer.atlassian.com/developer-guide/moving-from-server-to-cloud-for-developers/
Hello @Wayne Kohler ! Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I'm not aware if being a Marketplace partner entitles you to lower-cost licenses.
I use the free Data Center trial licenses when I do my development. https://my.atlassian.com
Hi @Robert Wen_Cprime_ ,
Thanks for your reply. We are not a marketplace partner, and I don't think we have any plans to join, and our apps/plugins will not be distributed through Marketplace.
Are the Datacenter licenses trial licenses renewable, or are they a one-time deal?
Thanks,
Wayne
The trial licenses are 30-days. What I do is when one expires, I request a new one.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.