i there,
in our company we are currently running Jira 5.2.7 with Greenhopper 6.2.3. Obviously local installation, not OnDemand. Works like a charm. In pretty much every sprint, we have a couple of stories with incomplete subtasks. Was never a problem, those stories went back into the backlog when the sprint was marked completed and the contained subtasks kept their status.
Now we want to upgrade Jira to 6.0.2 - Greenhopper will remain at 6.2.3. We've cloned our live installation in order to test before we actually perform the upgrade of jira - and now I get a problem with one single story:
When I try to close a sprint, I get the message "Sprint cannot be completed as there are incomplete subtasks on the following issues: SPON-1206" - and the sprint is not closed.
Here's a screenshot for explanation:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/98030668@N05/9140147259/
As you see, there are 2 pretty similar stories: SPON-962 and SPON-1206 both are User Stories, both with just one sub-task, both sub-tasks are resolved, but not closed. However, Jira only nags about SPON-1206 and not SPON-962. When I close the Sub-Task SPON-1665, I seem to be able to close the sprint (haven't actually confirmed the "close sprint" dialogue, in order to keep this bug reproducable).
Whatever I found out so far regarding this error message, all pointed towards the use of some custom workflow. I doubt this is the underlying problem, because then Jira should not only nag about SPON-1206, but also SPON-962 (and many others - I just mentioned these 2 to keep the bug description simple).
Grateful for any kind of help!
rene