We are testing Confluence 4.3.2 in preparation for roll out. My user has found some things that she has questions on. Here are her notes. I will add her attachment that has screen shots as well.
NEW DASHBOARD – Global Spaces. I can see that these match up with production except in the case where spaces have been added in PROD after the TEST environment was created (which is fine). However, when I click on the View All I am not able to find the rest of the 163 spaces. After clicking on View All, I am taken to a new Space Directory which has tabs for All Spaces, Global Spaces, Personal Spaces, Favorite Spaces and then the Space Categories, but there are only 8 showing under Global Spaces. Where are the rest of them? I happened to log on to the Atlassian site today (https://confluence.atlassian.com/spacedirectory/view.action) to look for something and I see their Space Directory has page numbers at the bottom of the screen when you are looking at All Spaces or Global Spaces to get to the rest of the pages. Where are the page numbers in our Space Directory?