If I have a macro like Deck of Cards, how do I search for it's usage via the macroName search function if there is a space in the name of the macro? I've tried every combination of quotes, dashes, etc, but it doesn't return any results. Thanks!
Hi Sabina,
You have to search macroName:macro to get results. Note that macroName is case-sensitive. For instance if I want to search for pages with the basic Cheese macro (inserts "I like cheese!" on a page), I would search macroName:cheese.image2015-7-17 12:20:15.png
You should also be aware that you can use wildcards in the macro name, so something like macroName:ch* should still return you the same results. This is useful if you're not sure if the macro name contains spaces or something weird. Just do something like macroName:deck*
Hi, i know how to use the macroName search function, my question is specific to macros that have spaces in the title (like Deck of Cards). Thanks!
Sorry, I omitted this initially but edited my answer after I posted - you can use a wildcard. See the last paragraph in the answer.
Perfect!! Thank you so much!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.