Hello,
I have a customer who still sees their field in Field Editor after it was removed by Jira Global Admin from the project. Any way to remedy this?
Hi @Z H and welcome to the community!
Can you please be more specific about how "it was removed by Jira Global Admin from the project"? Was it removed from the field configuration, screen, etc.?
Hi @Mark Segall Many Thanks for the warm welcome!
So the user had requested that a field be removed from the Custom Field context. It was removed from the screen and also entirely from the project as it was requested.
Checked the whole project and do not see the field anywhere.
However, on the user end they're seeing that field appearing when they check Customfield Editor>Field Editor and next to it says "no context present".
Hope that clarified what I was asking and apologies for any confusion.
Again, many thanks for your assistance.
Best,
Zahin
Are you by any chance using the Customfield Editor for Jira?
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1212096/customfield-editor-for-jira?tab=overview&hosting=datacenter
Hey @__ Jimi Wikman I am not, I'm utilizing this below:
Thanks,
@__ Jimi Wikman I appreciate your time and thoroughly explaining this!
Will convey that our client!
Many Thanks,
Happy to help @Z H
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.